Saturday, October 15, 2011

Probably (Definitely) not PayPal

Okay here's some more news,

PayPal decided it'd be fun to freeze my account, not a cool story.

Instead we'll probably use something else as the main payment option, and maybe PayPal as a back-up if people can't get the other thing.

Although the game isn't even beta yet, this experience with them already leaves me feeling pretty worried about when we start getting money coming in. Here's hoping I get my current balance back at least...

Edit: Well, they've unfrozen my account (great!), but I still don't know if we can trust them. If we don't find a good alternative we'll probably end up stuck with them.

Edit #2: Again they freeze me for spending 5 bucks. Well, we're definitely not using them as a main payment option...

No comments:

Post a Comment